These scrumptious, bite-size watermelon chunks, topped with creamy feta, balsamic, and just a touch of mint, are as tasty an appetizer as they are refreshing!
- Whole feta (not crumbles)
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- Mint leaves
- Cube watermelon and feta into bite sized morsels.
- Stack a watermelon cube (bottom), mint leaf, and feta on a toothpick or decorative skewer.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over the top.
For more delicious summer party recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/summer.